Friday, May 02, 2008

moonlight shadow

The visit to the supreme court and URA was awesome. There's an amazing view from the Supreme Court's "flying saucer", we went into a courtroom and i'm interested to attend any case on murder. Anybody wants to go with me? The place was basically made of glass from tip to toe to represent transparency. Cool no?

The URA gave me inspiration for another job in the future! I'm going to build models when I grow up! Okay, kidding. Or am I? Anyway, there's this big model of Singapore's Central district and it takes 10,000 bucks just to build the raffles city building at a scale of 1:4000, if i'm not wrong. Some cylinder with many holes everywhere I guess, amazing. Whoopee if some kid sent from the gates of hell decides to come here and trample on all those stuff (or if stewie comes by for a visit), how much will we lose?



I actually have many pictures but I'm kinda lazy to upload them today. They'll be up by tomorrow along with anything related to Choir.




Everything went really well today in my opinion.

Didn't want to write anything at first, not because I'm in a bad mood, but because I've spent too much time watching music videos and singing along with them.


All of you should just listen to Con te partiro or any of Andrea's Bocelli's songs. Celine Dion, Josh Groban and Hayley Westenra too.

The beautiful Emmy Rossum (the one playing Christine in POTO the movie) has a great voice:



Ahh terie we must watch POTO asap I'm itching to open the cover but I'm waiting for you to do it k! :D

No comments: